The 3 types of visum in Denmark

  • Short term visa (Tourist visum).
  • Limited visa (2-4 years visa – often Greencard and so on)
  • Unlimited visa or known as Permanent residence permit.

Contact us now and receive support with reuniting your family. Free Initial Consultation. Call: 81 61 91 39 or E-Mail at:

The Ministry of Justice hold the responsibility for the overall justice system – This includes immigration. The department of immigration is called ‘Udlændingestyrelsen‘.

This means that all the cases regarding:

  • Asylum.
  • Humanitarian residence permit.
  • Family reunion.
  • EU and Nordic citizenships.

is under the Ministry of Justice while

  • Greencard.
  • Au pairs.
  • Interns.
  • Study visa.

is under the Ministry of Employment.